Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Jaelle1

Chinese crested powder puff

Messages recommandés

MozNiki a écrit:
Est-ce que c'est possible de faire partager dans la section chiens en adoption. Le message a été envoyé sur notre groupe de flyball. Le chien doit être autour de Toronto.

Merci!

Citation :
Hi everyone.
Back in October, I ended up with 3 - 12 week old powderpuff chinese cresteds - long story.
They had heart murmurs at the time and the breeder was trying to sell them to people who knew about or could deal with that.
My family has permanently adopted two puppies and now Popcorn is looking for a FOREVER home. He was going to stay with me but I feel he needs some confidance building and would be better off in a home who can give him more one on one time and training.
The puppies hearts were assessed by a cardiologist just after I got them and she didn't see any physical abnormalities on ultrasound. Assumed they were innocent heart murmurs.
They had their final vaccines about 1 month ago and no heart murmurs were heard on any of them.
Popcorn is an awesome puppy - great with house and crate training.
Quiet and seems to get along well with all other animals.
He will still need to be neutered and there are no if/ands/buts about having that done.
I will not take the chance that I am giving him to someone who will want to breed him and word gets back to the breeder which then gets me in trouble.
Regardless of how I feel about his breeder - I am not willing to break a promise I made. She did know that I would not be keeping all three puppies obviously and was happy that I had a good chance of finding them loving forever homes.
I am unsure if Popcorn would excel as a sport dog but I thought my flyball family was the best resource for finding a good home regardless.
I will warn you - I am going to be extremely picky about his new home!!
There will be an adoption fee.
If anyone is seriously interested, please contact me privately at
flyballdoxie@hotmail.com

Debbie
Region 2 - Ontario

Non, il n'y avait pas de photo. Il faudrait écrire à la dame pour en avoir une et plus d'info.

• Créer...