Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
Jaelle1

Luky mâle pit bull...

Messages recommandés

On ne peut pas voir le message si nous ne sommes pas enregistré... franchement

Citation :
Description: It breaks my heart to do this, but I am forced to find a new home for my best friend. He's been living with my dad for the past 2 years, but my dad has just had some major surgery and can no longer care for him.

Due to my current living/working situation, I can not have Lucky here with me.

Lucky is a 10 year old male brindle Pitbull/Staff. He has been the most amazing dog! He would do best in a home where somebody is home the majority of the time. He has issues with separation anxiety, he is not destructive, but he will cry if left alone. We had it under control, but he started again after moving in with my dad. Lucky grew up with a miniature poodle and is great with cats.

When he first went to live with my dad, there were some issues. We took Lucky to the vet and he was given a clean bill of health (the vet said it may be the change in the water, and after changing his water, the problems stopped) and the vet estimated he had another 6-8 years. He is house and crate trained.

I have a very special bond with Lucky, one that only other dog lovers can understand. We've been through a lot and he means so much to me!

If you think you can provide a very happy and loving home for Lucky, please email me and leave a name and contact number I can call you back at. Nick.Chapman@Rogers.com

He was neutered when he was 5, just before the ban went into effect. He has never been aggressive towards another animal or person, but he has also been around very few other large dogs.

Most people who meet Lucky, fall in love with him. He is just such a loyal, loving dog.

Some of the pictures posted are a couple years old, the most recent is the 2nd one which was taken late summer '09.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Senior male Pitbull/Staff looking for Loving home!

• Créer...